Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Jim Jones T-Shirts

 Aren’t we all just

Sellin’ t-shirts

In life’s merch game

Cult of Shaksperean

Tragedy of hipness

Bootleg Jim Jones tees

On lot

I used to drink a

Pitcher

Of Kool-Aid

A day

She talks about

Low-angled memories

Mine are

Outta focus

Who wasn’t miserable

In their twenties?

I don’t get loaded

These days

But still enjoy the thrill

Of the score

Coppin’ for others

Support you local plug

Soon enough

They’ll gentrify the

Trap house

I’ll take the

Heat exposure to my

Meltin’ gums

Over karaoke

Any day

Time is infinite

Time is non-renewable

It’s the most valuable

Thing we got

I’m glad we have

This time together

Every second counts

In a single season

MTV cartoon

Be with the right characters

Make every cell

Animated

Put it on a t-shirt

Merch

Materializes

Memories

Pull tab losers

Creating soundtracks

Homies harmonizin’ confusion

A vibration

To sustain

Eternally